Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome readers to my personal gaming blog where I will tell some of my intresting exploits on the tabletop ideas I may have for the future. I will also share with you all some of my pc experiences (might set up a stream when I learn how)

I play numerous games both on the table and on the PC. (***k you console freaks!) I will be taking classes at a tech school this fall for web and software design (so eventually I may make a move to my own website at some point) I have warhammer 40,000, warhammer fantasy (dont have new rules so this army is a paperweight or slaves for the 40k army) and I have a cygnar army for warmachine/hordes my list of pc games goes on quite a ways ( I wont bore you with details) but it mostly consists of RTS games, portal, borderlands, and a few other smatterings.

I would like to welcome you all again to my blog with a merry Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment